1962 - 1962
Although the history of Cabwaylingo Presbyterian Chapel dates back to 1956, the original building was dedicated in 1962 with a fellowship hall added in 1968. The rural Chapel, located in Dunlow, Southern Wayne County, WV, with its many social outreach programs to the community was, and continues to be, a very important part of our church’s mission and is experiencing renewed growth. Under the leadership of Bill and Addie Likens, and with the assistance of many generous friends and congregations, Cabwaylingo Chapel built and paid for a new Community Center in 2014. The Community Center serves as an important hub for outreach into the surrounding area and weekly youth groups meet there, as well as visiting mission teams.