Our Mission – To Know, Love, and Serve
To Know Jesus Christ; to Love as He loved; to Serve as He served.
Our Vision – To create an irresistible church, where Jesus is Lord and God’s love is unconditional
- Where Sunday morning worship captivates the heart, lifts the spirit and stirs the mind.
- Where families worship together, learn together, serve together, and play together.
- Where people join hands and work together to make this world a better place.
- Where tomorrow’s leaders are nurtured and discipled today.
- Where all people from every background are valued and accepted.
Our Fundamental Objectives
- Our community will know we are a vibrant, Christ-centered church and will see us doing God’s work.
- Our dynamic intergenerational worship will appeal to diverse groups and individuals.
- Loving as Jesus loved, FPC will seek and respond to opportunities to serve those in need both locally and beyond.
- FPC’s fellowship will grow in relationships, in faith, in service, in membership, and in participation.
- FPC members will be good stewards of God’s gifts: our world, our time, our talents, our resources, and our facilities.
- FPC will be financially stable, with resources sufficient to maintain and expand our various ministries.
The Seal of the Presbyterian Church (USA)
The Cross embodies the good news of God’s love incarnate in Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit who helps us understand Scripture and live the life of faith is visible in the symbol of the dove. Within the cross-bars of the Cross the open Bible, Baptismal Fount, Lord’s Table, and Pulpit can be seen. The flames of fire help form a triangle symbolizing the Trinity. Within the dove one of the earliest symbols of the faith, a fish, can be seen.